April 21, 2009

What's New This Week


Rain, Rain, and more Rain here in Colorado. It finally stopped on Saturday night. We had water every where, and even a little snow. It is supposed to be close to 80 degrees this week. I am loving it. This is one of the best times of year in Colorado. I just love Spring.

What have I been working on since our last update? Let me think, I have gotten a few more stitcheries done, and a couple pugs are in there too, along with a few angels, and spring flowers. Oh, did I mention that we have several new birdhouses, a few bird feeders, and other fabulous garden décor.

I have got so many ideas floating through my head, but I am undecided as to which way to go so far. I am excited about the warm weather, so I am leaning more towards making more spring stuff with lots of colors. I am also getting the itch to do more painting.

0 comments: