September 20, 2009

~ What's new this week ~


I sure don't know where the time goes, but I have been busy creating, and creating more. I have made a few Reindeer Ornaments, and have a few more to finish up. They are so cute.

I have also made a few new signs, and working on more. Two are ready for new homes, and the rest will be ready this next week.

I am also in the process of making more tea bags with a holiday theme, and I'll be working on some hot chocolate bags with a holiday / winter theme. They are great stocking stuffers, or gifts for co-workers.

I am also working on re-doing a pair of end tables, but I need to get some different paint so that I can finish them. Will they be finished this next week? probably not, but as soon as their are done, I'll post pics.

I'll have to post pics the first of the week. I ran out of time this week and didn't get any pics taken. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I can get them posted.



Our website ~ The Speckled Goose

~ Our Etsy Store ~

0 comments: