October 29, 2009

~ Colorado Weather ~


Believe it or not, we are in the middle of a winter storm. Winter already? Well the calendar says that it is fall, but looking out the door you wouldn't believe it.

We had approximately a foot of snow at the store yesterday (at least it felt like it when I shoveled). I shoveled the parking lot and sidewalks at least 3 times, and it was still snowing when I left at 5 pm.

I don't know how much snow is at the store today as I am sitting in the house and didn't try to brave these roads. They are snow packed and icy. Several of the highways and freeways in our area are closed due to the weather conditions.

Today is a school snow day. John is outside playing in the snow (good thing he bought snowpants and a jacket with his Christmas gift cards). It is fun to watch from inside the house where is it a little more toasty.


Stay safe and warm.


Nancie


0 comments: