June 23, 2010

We have completed the Move!!


We have completed the move and we are in our new space. I will miss visiting with customers, many are now very good friends on a daily basis. I will still be around, you won't be able to get rid of me that quick.

Haley d'Pug I will continue working at Noble Treasures twice a week, Monday's and Tuesday's. The dates may change in the future, but I'll let all of you know.


You will still be able to find our hand-made primitives, greeting cards, dolls, and so much more. All we have done is change our location.


The Speckled Goose

P.O. Box 1333

Brighton, Co 80601

303-665-1767



Office hours:

Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm (MST)



We are now located inside Noble Treasures


409 S. Public Road

Lafayette, Co 80026



Store Hours:


Monday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm

Sunday Noon - 5 pm





Nancie & Haley d'Pug

1 comments:

Harvest Your Blessings said...

I'm glad you have your things at Noble Treasures now. Your customers will be sure to follow you there. Continued blessings in your work!!
Hugs, Dawn