June 12, 2009

What's New This Week


I drove by this barbecue for 2 weeks and kept telling myself that I could do something with it, but what? Well it finally hit me and I finally stopped and picked it up.

It had to have my name on it as it sat there for a full 2 weeks or more. Well I figured out what to do with it and picked it up. I had 4 guys standing on the porch watching and laughing at me as I put it into the backseat of my car.



The barbecue is in great shape that I almost felt bad about putting flowers in, but it looks sooooo cute. I planted the flowers on Wednesday and I have gotten so many comments on it already. I am so excited and it looks so cute at the store. The barbecue is available for purchase, but with a local pickup only.



I also got the second half of the west side of the building planted in shrubs. I just have to pick up a few more and it wll be done. It looks so good. I have been wanting to do this for the last 3 years and I finally got it done. I'll have to get more pictures taken to show all of you. It s really coming together.


Can you believe that ~ The Speckled Goose is almost 3 years old. Boy does time fly when you're having fun.


Below is a picture of John on his new old horse "Spirit". She is close to 30 years old and he is having a grand time riding, grooming, and feeding her.




Our Website ~ The Speckled Goose


0 comments: