June 2, 2009

Hawk and Eagle babies are growing up


The hawk and eagle babies are growing up so fast and will be getting ready to leave their nests soon. I sure am going to miss watching them grow. They have been so much fun to watch hatch, eat, grow up and trying to fly.

I don't know what I am going to do with myself all summer and winter while I wait till next spring to start the process all over. I will keep all of you updated on all of the info I find and am watching.

I wonder if they go through this process more than once a year? I'll have to pull out the falcon & hawks book I bought John for Christmas and see what I can find out. It sure would be fun if they nest more than once a year.


Our website ~ The Speckled Goose

Our Etsy Shoppe ~ The Speckled Goose Etsy Shoppe

0 comments: