July 10, 2009

The Speckled Goose celebrates 3 years


That's right ~ We will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary on July 15th. To celebrate, Haley and I will have refreshments all week (brownies, cookies, & more), and samples of our yummy dips.


I can hardly believe that I have had the pleasure of visiting and meeting all of our wonderful customers, and creating unique one of a kind dolls, stitchery's, pillows, and so much more for 3 years now.


I have enjoyed every day of the past three years (maybe with the exception of shoveling the parking lot and sidewalks of snow) that I can not believe working anywhere else.


If you have time, please stop by and say "Hi", share some refreshments with us, and you'll also enjoy 20% off your entire purchases during the week of July 15 th - July 18th (with the exception of consignment items).


Thanks again for 3 great years!! Our Customers are the BEST!!!


0 comments: