July 2, 2009

The Speckled Goose Gift Boutique


As I get ready to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of The Speckled Goose I have some exciting new to announce ~ The Speckled Goose is expanding and opening a small gift boutique within Noble Treasures, in Old Town Lafayette. By opening our new Gift Boutique our customers can browse my handcrafted items and collectables 7 days a week. As many of you know I work at Noble Treasures on Monday and Tuesday, so I’ll be able to answer any questions you may have regarding my handcrafted items on the days that the main store is closed.

At The Speckled Goose Gift Boutique you’ll find the same great handcrafted in the USA items you find at our main store like our original Raggedy Ann dolls, soy candles, primitive cats, and primitive bunnies, pillows, quilts, Americana, and so much more.


Noble Treasures is located at 409 S. Public Road, Lafayette, CO - 303-926-4060

Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm, Sunday Noon - 5 pm


Our website: http://www.thespeckledgoose.com/index.php

Our Etsy Shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5554511

0 comments: