February 10, 2009

Back from Vacation and Back to Work!!



We are back from vacation and boy did we have a great time. But, it sure was good to get back home and to the store. I haven't been away for 2 weeks since I opened the store.

First we went to a lamb feeders convention in San Diego. The weather was a little overcast the couple of days were were there. John and I went on a land and sea tour. We got to see some of the old town and ships.

Mark, John and I went to Sea World. We got to feed the sea lions, and pet the dolphins, and we also ate lunch with Shamu. Got lots of great pictures, including one of John and I petting the dolphins. Boy was that a lot of fun. I will be getting some pictures posted soon.

Cleave and Ellie of Junction City, Oregon recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, and to celebrate they took Mark, John and I along with Mark's brother and family on a cruise to Mexico. We left from Long Beach on a Sunday and came back the following Sunday.

Our website: http://www.thespeckledgoose.com/


Our Etsy Shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5554511



0 comments: