February 24, 2009

What I am working on this week.


Below are a few pictures of some of the new stuff in the shoppe, and I am in the process of getting them added to my website. If you're interested in any of the items prior to them being added to my website, just send me an email. I'll also add the links to the pics within the next day or so.

The shoppe is starting to look like spring. I am loving all of these colors. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. New beginnings, baby birds, baby sheep, fur babies all over.

I have also made a few and working on more Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, Dad, Aunt, and more picture frames with great sayings. You just have to add your pictures prior to gift giving. I will have some pictures up later this week of my frames.



Have a great day.











0 comments: