May 26, 2009

What's New This Week


This past weekend was beautiful with all the warm weather and flowers blooming. The boys got to go practice calf riding, and steer wrestling. John rode a steer on Saturday, and then rode twice on Sunday. He is loving it. I'll have to get pictures, and maybe a video and try to figure out how to upload a video so that everyone can see him ride steers. Boy do they grow up fast. It was just yesterday that he was a baby and now he is already 9 years and pushing 95 pounds. Where does the time go?


I've got the store all spring cleaned, lots of new items in the store, flowers and shrubs planted, and now I have to figure out what I want to work on next. Any ideas???? More dolls?? paint some signs? I am undecided, but I am leaning toward doing some painting. I know, I need to get pictures taken of new items, the flowers and a new picture of the front of the store. Guess that is what I should work on this week.


0 comments: